How to Report Change Of Address

If your address has changed, please mail or email your updated address information to:

By mail:

Washington Motel 6 Claims
c/o A.B. Data, Ltd.
P.O. Box 173080
Milwaukee, WI 53217


By Email:

Remember to include “Washington Motel 6 Claims” on any correspondence, envelope, and/or subject line.

Note: These documents are in PDF format. To view the
documents, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader on your computer or other internet-enabled device.

Adobe Acrobat Reader